Our Moderator reserves the right to add or modify the terms and conditions without prior notice.
In order to be permitted to use the Service, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the required fields in Service's registration form and in the optional fields if you so choose; and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if "automass team" has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, "automass team" has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service.
Minors & Children
Automass is concerned about the safety and privacy of all its users, particularly children. For this reason, parents or guardians of children under the age of 13 who wish to allow their children access to the Service must create an account that is maintained by a legal guardian of at least 18 years old and monitor the child's usage. By allowing a child access to your account, you also give your child permission to access all areas of the Service. Please remember that the Service is designed to appeal to a broad audience. Accordingly, as the legal guardian, it is your responsibility to determine whether any of the Service areas and/or Content are appropriate for your child.
You agree to not use the Service to:
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- post any comments, text, messages, or links in the forums or any public comments that contain any advertisements of any kind, including religious, political;
- post any comments, text, messages, or links in the forums or any public comments that is off topic or irrelevant to the purpose and content of the original content, game, article, blog, or forum topic;
- threaten violence against anyone else or advocate harming yourself;
- "stalk" or otherwise harass another;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, "Automass" representative, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that includes the personal information of anyone else without their permission or that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, rights of publicity or other proprietary rights of any party;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas that are designated for such purpose;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Service, "Automass" computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of "Automass" providers;
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index,... or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Service or its contents;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, and any regulations having the force of law; and/or
- collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in the paragraphs above.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service. You agree that your "Automass" account is non-transferable.